Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Occassions Mini Catalog



Hello all! I am just loving the Occassions Mini Catalog. I can't decide which item is my favorite. I love the new twill ribbon. It is such a wonderful size and has such a nice feel to it. And the new rub ons are great! Let's you add some dimension with ease. And what about the new silver hodge podge hardware? I love the large decorative brads and the silver flower ribbon slide... and the new size frames. It is just all so wonderful!

I made the card featured above with the ribbon slide, the new Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper, Phrases For A Friend stamp set and the new old olive poly twill ribbon. I love the simplicity of the card. Isn't it great that old olive works for spring/summer, not just fall?

Happy Stampin'!

Kim

No comments: