Saturday, February 28, 2009

Easter Chick

Since we have been moving and updating our house to put on the market, I haven't had a lot of time to create. So, when I saw the PCP sketch challenge and CBC's color challenge, I thought I would kill three birds with one stone (card)! I have made 58 of these little guys to send out as my Easter cards to friends and family! Woo-hoo!

And I noticed Courtney's post about the SRDT challenge for doing the inside of the card. That is always easy for me! I decorate the inside of my card every single time!

Anyway, I had a blast doing this. It was nice to have gotten my stuff unpacked to a point that I could get back to my desk and create!
Stay tuned. There will continue to be more to come!

2 comments:

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Beautiful design -love the colours!

Maria Matter said...

This is absolutely adorable! inside and out! I just started doing the insides of my cards, I don't know why I never did it before!
Blessings, Maria