Saturday, November 15, 2008

Packing, Packing, Packing

I have been packing and packing and packing... I am starting to remember how yucky it is to move! Oh, well! Eric is back in law enforcement and happy again! That makes it all worth it.

For those of you that do not know, Eric and I are moving to Sabinal, Texas. He has actually already rented a house and is living there now. I am still in Beaumont packing and getting ready to sell the house!

That reminds me. When my sister Kayla told my 6-year old niece Kaytee that her Uncle Eric had gotten a job far away and that we were going to be moving, she asked her mom... "Why can't Uncle Eric just get a job at Walmart or Honey Island General Store!?!"

Oh, for life to be that simple!

In the midst of my packing, I did manage to plan and hold the accessory club. This is the card that we did. I thought this little dress was just too sassy! I used one of the filigree flowers from Stampin' Up! (minus the brad) for the belt buckle.


I'll keep everyone posted on progress of our move.

Happy Stampin'!

Kim

No comments: