Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dahlia Fold

Good morning! Hope everyone is well and having tons of fun stamping and scrapping!

As I have been planning my projects for the hodgepodge hardware class, I have continued to get stumped. It seems that planning a card around a brad or a frame is not easy! And I set myself a pretty high standard. We will use all the pieces in the hodgepodge styled silver set in this class! Well, designs are just about done and I have only one piece to go!

You saw the earlier post of the scrapbook pages for this class. Here is a card that I made using the dahlia fold with the scallop punch. Once you master the fold, it is really easy to use.

I took my inspiration from a lot of places. Layout from a card on the Stamper's Showcase on the SU Demonstrator Site... using the scallop punch for the dahlia fold from the Splitcoast Stamper Gallery. I layered a little differently, used different cardstock and DS paper, added ribbon and hardware... Voila' a design that is uniquely my own!

I hope you like.

Happy Stampin'!

Kim

No comments: