Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wild, Wild West

For the first time since I have been a demonstrator, we are "swapping" scrapbook layouts at our demonstrator meeting this month. It is so much easier for me to be creative with scrapbook layouts, so I was EXCITED! However, we didn't have a theme... Not so excited!

As I lost sleep wondering what theme I was going to use as my scrapbook layout, I realized that I could kill two birds with one stone. I still needed to design the scrapbook sample for my upcoming hodge podge hardware class that is featuring the styled silver hodge podge hardware. So, I designed this two page layout that uses a brad and a frame from the hodge podge hardware! It is a great layout for the dude ranch vacations, the horseback ride at the beach or just the visit to Grandma and Grandpa's "farm"... Now I have to get pictures of my nieces standing on the fence looking at the neighbor's horses!
Happy stampin'!
Kim

No comments: