Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ribbon Scraps

Do you ever feel like you are drowning in a sea of ribbon and fiber scraps? I know I was. One day when I walking through a local craft store, I saw a bottle with felt flower petals in it. Presto! The idea was formed. I could do the same thing with my ribbon scraps!


This is made with a Starbuck's Frappucino bottle (small one). I decorated the lid, tied a little piece of ribbon on the neck of the bottle and decorated the front of the bottle with a Stampin' Up! rub on. Voila! A different bottle for each color group of ribbon scraps! And they are pretty enough to leave out on a shelf for all to see!


Now I am not digging through baggies with individual scraps of ribbon (how I saw in a magazine to organize your ribbon scraps!) for that perfect piece of ribbon. They are all displayed in view for me to see most, if not all, of the yummy pieces of ribbon and fiber that I have! I wonder what else I can put in jars like this? Starbucks is going to love me for my Frappucino purchases! LOL!

Happy Stampin'!

Kim

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a cute idea, girl!