Friday, December 5, 2008

Another Teacher Gift

Hey guys! Forgive for the late post. Just been a crazy couple of days. I went with 4 of my girlfriends to eat and see a movie at lunchtime! For someone that has worked almost every day of her life since high school (and, believe me, that is a lo-o-o-o-ong time!), I felt so decadent. It was fabulous!

Anyway, here is another great idea for a teacher or classmate gift.

I found these tins at a local dollar store. They had incense in them. I found them over a year ago. I bought all they had. Gave away the incense, washed them and left them open to air. I decorated using my star die for the Sizzix Big Shot, Stampin' Up!'s star punches and the Rock Star Card Elements Kit.

So, you never know where you will find the perfect little container to decorate and use!


No comments: