Friday, December 19, 2008

DS Paper Ornament

I went to my niece's Christmas program at school yesterday. They had the halls decorated with the coolest ornaments made out of construction paper. I really looked them over and came straight home and made one! So this is courtesy of Kountze Intermediate School!

Believe it or not, this is made from a 6" x 6" piece of DS paper! It is cool enough to be stand alone...


However, it is only 1/6th of the star! Isn't this the coolest? And it only took 1 1/2 sheets of DS paper. This one is made with Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss DS Prints.

When I get a few minutes, I will post a tutorial... However, it will be after this weekend. Gotta get this stuff packed!

Side note: When I made this, I used snail... Don't recommend you do that. Especially not in areas of high humidity like down here in Southeast Texas! My star was pretty sad looking this morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Be by later for instructions (hehe). It pays to live close.

Anita said...

Beautiful ornament.