Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Hey guys! Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. My DH (Eric) came home Monday night and we hit the floor yesterday getting ready to take a HUGE load of our stuff to Sabinal. And time just got away from me.

For those of you that don't know it, I am moving to Sabinal, Texas. That is one of the reasons that I really kicked my blog up a notch. I wanted to have a way to stay in touch with all my friends and customers from here!

So, drum roll please.... My first ever winner of blog candy is..... DONNA.

I am using post names because I am still too new to this and am not sure how to go and find out anything else!

Donna please contact me privately with your snail mail address so that I can get this candy on its way to you! (I have now put my e-mail contact on my profile page... Have patience, I am a newbie at this!) If you can get it to me today, I will get it mailed before I leave town today. Otherwise, I may have to mail it on Saturday. :(

Ok, so now the bad news... I will not be posting again until this weekend. We are leaving for Sabinal at zero dark thirty tomorrow morning and I won't be back until Friday night. And we don't have internet in Sabinal yet!

So, have a great rest of the week!



1 comment:

Diane said...

Congrats Donna!!! Enjoy your goodies!