Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow Swirled Tree

This is the third of my Christmas cards. Unfortunately, I won't be posting 4th and 5th because they went in the mail before I thought about taking a picture... I was rushing to get all of the ones that are going out of state out the door and just plain ole' forgot... I really like SU's Snow Swirled stamp set. It's simple, but so easy to make versatile! The only thing I wish I had done differently is added some gold embossed small snoflakes on the tree... However, after all the cutting and embossing that I did on the ornament card... We'll see!
This card is using Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke and Brushed Gold cardstock. I used Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy stamp pads. Rounded the whole card off with Bravo Burgundy 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Aw, you'll get in the pic taking habit. What with talent like yours we don't want to miss it!

Merry Christmas!!
Going back to the movies with Janet on Friday. Will you still be here?

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I like the bow.