Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Light Bag

While shopping on Friday, my sister was stressing about what to get her daughter's classmates and teachers for Christmas. If she included all the teachers (like dance teachers, speech teacher, day care teachers, etc.), she was going to have to get 60 gifts. If you spend $5 a person, that is still EXPENSIVE! So, I talked her into making the gift bags that are all the rage on the internet right now. For this one, I used all Stampin' Up! paper, cardstock and ribbon. I used a die from Sizzix to make the cute little light bulbs.


She added some playdough and candy for the kids and either a small lotion or large candy bar for the teachers. All those gifts and still within her budget! Miracles do happen!
Hope you like!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love this idea for teacher/classmate gifts. I am trying to figure out those out too, so thanks for the idea.

Deborah said...

Wonderful gift bag! Deb