Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What Was I Thinking??????

Here is another of my cards for this year. The picture does not do this card justice. I just couldn't get anything that I was satisfied with. Each of the ornaments is several layers of embossed snowflakes... I used SU's Snow Swirled set. I stamped and embossed several of each of 2 of the snowflakes on Kiwi Kiss and Brushed Gold cardstock. Then I cut out the snowflakes. I cut away different parts of each one so that as I layered them, you could see parts of the snowflake underneath... Do you know how many snowflakes I have stamped, embossed and cut??? Let's see, 5 snowflakes for each card and I am making 20 of them... Oh, and I am putting 2 inside the card... Ok, have to stop thinking about it or I am gonna stress out!
But my friends and family are definitely worth it!!!!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Wow! What a great idea! Your card is awesome.

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty Christmas card, Kim...love how you added the ribbon to the ornaments!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Broni said...

Hi, Kim! I love the hanging ornaments! Your recipients sure are lucky! I hope your move goes well and that you have a safe and happy Christmas!