Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter Break

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got to spend the day exactly as they wanted to.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a break from blogging for a while... Longer than I would like... :(

We are moving the computer today. That doesn't pose a problem except that we do not have internet in Sabinal yet. Don't know when it will be installed either. I will call Monday and then decide if I need to just buy an aircard.

Besides that, my last minute packing has come back to bite me "you know where"... :( I am just putting stuff in any old box that it will fit. So much for organizing as I packed and keeping everything neat and ready to unpack and go to work... Now it will take me twice as long to unpack... Yuck! :(

So, I feel certain it will be some time after the first of the year before I will get to start creating. That makes me sad. What makes me sadder is that I probably won't start creating again until after SU's Leadership!!! :( At least I don't have to worry about swaps... I have the perfect excuse for not having anything... "It's packed!" LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year! I will "see" you again in 2009!

No comments: