Friday, December 19, 2008

CBCC #19 & Belli #46

Hey all! I have done both of these cards for blog challenges. I made them for the Created by Courtney Challenge #19. Go here to see more about this challenge. The other challenge that I had in mind while designing was the Belli Challenge #46. Go here to see more about this challenge.

For this card, I used a piece of birthday paper that has presents all over it. I cut out some of my favorite presents on the paper and created a cascade of gifts done the middle of the card. I used Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock. The Green Galore DS paper is from SU, but I don't remember which group (sorry)! The stamp is from SU's Upsy Daisy and stamped in Basic Black. A piece of Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon from SU finishes it off. This was definitely my favorite of the two.


For this card, I used a piece of wrapping paper that had those great glittery flowers all over it. You can see a small sample of the paper on the card! I used Rose Red, Pirouette Pink and Regal Rose card stock. The stamp is from SU's Wow Flowers and stamped in Rose Red. A piece of Rose Red Stitched Ribbon from SU finishes is off.
I am coming down with a cold, so I wasn't feeling all that creative today. But I wanted to make sure and get this posted today! I won't have any posts over the weekend. I am about to shut the crazy computer down (not really!) and get busy. I have to have all the last of the "stuff" packed before I go to bed tonight... :( More to come on Monday!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

LOVE the cards! Thanks for linking to my blog...good luck!

Chrissy D said...

These turned out wonderful! Love these! TFS!

Joan Ervin said...

Hey, Kim...you did a beautiful job on these cards...I love the wrapping paper you used and the pink card is gorgeous!!! Fabulous job on the double challenge!!!