Monday, December 15, 2008

Big Shot Card

I actually made this card to satisfy two challenges! One was Courtney's sketch challenge a few weeks ago. I wasn't able to get a picture of it until now, so I actually didn't get to enter the sketch challenge. However, it also satisfied my swap challenge for our Stampin' Up! group. We had to design a card using the Big Shot and medium other than paper or card stock.

If you can't tell, the two printed scallop circles are both fabric. I actually got out the needle and thread to gather the green scallop circle! I thought I had forgotten how!

It was fun meeting designing a card that would meet both needs!


2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh this is too pretty! I thought it looked familiar when I saw it... lol!

See you Wednesday! xoxo

Anita said...

Beautiful card! How neat that the flowers are fabric.